Setti.rubitnet masterserver is a browser of game servers for the game CS 1.6
The masterserver is a server that tells the client (the client in this case is you) the IP addresses of all the game servers. To install the Setti Master server, you need to replace the default IP address of the Master Server with the IP address of the Setti Master Server. To do this, follow the following instructions.
The servers that the Setti.rubitnet Masterserver displays in the list are listed on the page http://setti.rubitnet.ru/servers/. You can also add to the list of servers by sending information about the server using the form, placed at the bottom of the main page of the site.
After installing the master server, all game servers will be displayed in the window of the browser built into the game. Everything will work as before, but the information about the servers will be extracted from the Setti.rubitnet list.
Examples of using the Setti.rubitnet masterserver. Setti.rubitnet is a master server installed in CS 1.6 No-Steam. The server browser window displays a large list of servers.
(Don't forget to save copies of the original files in case you want to restore them to their previous state).
ATTENTION! BEFORE INSTALLING, MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR CS 1.6 GAME!
1. Download the archive with the files: patch-v43-masterservers.exe
2. Copy the contents of the all files archive to the root folder (where the file is located hl.exe)
* Done. You will now have all the servers of the world in the game browser.
1) Run a self-extracting archive 'patch-v43-masterservers.exe '
2) After unpacking, the folder 'patch-v43-masterservers' will appear
3) Go to the folder and delete the file 'unins000.exe ' and 'unins000.dat'
4) Move the contents of the 'patch-v43-masterservers' folder with the replacement to the folder with your build. (where it lies hl.exe )
5) After replacing the files, go to your build folder and delete 3 files: client_save.asi, client_save.dll , client_setting.ini
6) Done. Run the build and check the server search.
If the search has not changed and the cs finds just as few servers, then do all the points above again and launch cs 1.6 NOT through a shortcut on the desktop, but through the 'Counter-Strike.bat' file. Check the search.
If the search hasn't changed now either, make it smarter.
1) Download a clean build from us http://rubitnet.ru/cs-original-ru / and install.
2) Transfer only the cstrike folder from your assembly to our assembly.
3) Now your build with a normal server search.
Delete the old assembly! Advise a friend to also make or install cs from our website.
A lot of assemblies can now be found on the Internet, but they are distributed by paid monitoring services that offer server promotion for money. Paid monitoring is not profitable for the CS to search for servers on the Internet a lot. All servers are added to us for free and due to this a normal search in cs 1.6.
\cstrike\cl_dlls\client.dll \cstrike\dlls\mp.dll \cstrike\resource\GameMenu.res \gldrv\3dfxgl.dll \platform\Friends\friendsUI.dll \platform\Servers\ServerBrowser.dll \steam\Steam.dll \valve\cl_dlls\client.dll \valve\cl_dlls\GameUI.dll \valve\cl_dlls\particleman.dll \valve\dlls\hl.dll a3dapi.dll Core.dll dbg.dll DemoPlayer.dll FileSystem_Stdio.dll FileSystem_Steam.dll hw.dll hwpatcher.dll Mss32.dll proxy.dll revSrvBrowser.dll Steam.dll steam_api.dll steam_api_c.dll steamclient.dll sw.dll swds.dll tier0.dll tier0_s.dll upatch.dll vgui.dll vgui2.dll voice_miles.dll voice_speex.dll vstdlib.dll vstdlib_s.dll